Concert DVD Ordering Information
Concert Video DVD's are now available for almost all concerts presented through West Ottawa Public Schools Music Programs. To order a DVD, please do the following:
1. Fill out the DVD Order Form. The form can be filled out online and then printed OR it can just be opened, printed and filled in by hand. Please write clearly on the form.
The DVD Order form can be filled out in the form and it will automatically calculate the totals and then print it out OR it can just be printed and filled out by hand.
2. Attach Cash or a Check made out to West Ottawa Music Boosters (W.O.M.B.) to the form.
3. Orders may be turned in to a music director at school or it can be mailed to:
West Ottawa Music Boosters (W.O.M.B.)
P.O. Box 2385
Holland, MI 49422-2385
4. The finished DVD's will be given to the directors for distribution. For the end of year concerts, the DVD's will be mailed out. Please make sure you have filled out the address on the form.
5. Concert DVD's are available as of March 2012 up to the current date. Availability is dependent on the availability of the recording. Some concerts may not have a recording.
6. If a DVD is requested and paid for, but the concert requested is not available, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions on the Concert DVD Ordering process or concert availability, please contact the West Ottawa Music Boosters at email@example.com.