West Ottawa Music Boosters Citrus and Popcorn Sale
This fundraiser starts Tuesday, January 6th.
Forms Due on Friday, January 20th.
Pickup is Thursday, February 9th from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
Please help support the students in the West Ottawa Music Programs by purchasing Florida fresh oranges and/or grapefruit.
100% of the profits from this sale go directly to your family account! The Music Boosters make NO MONEY from this sale. It is an opportunity to offset the cost of music classes or to pay for trips. The profit margin is approximately 45%. That means about $45 for every $100 in sales to the family account.
Please use the following forms for Citrus orders:
Use the following link for Popcorn orders online or contact a student directly with their ordering form. Please use the School ID #107338 when ordering.
How to Fill Out the Order
* Be sure YOUR name, home number, director’s name, and your grade are written on the top of each order form.
* Print the customer’s name, address, and phone number.
* Write number of items in each column. Add up amount due at end of line. If the Excel form is used, it will total the amounts automatically.
* Add up totals from each column at the bottom of each sheets used. Again, if the Excel form is used, it will total the page automatically.
* Order sheets MUST be given to your director on or before
Friday, January 20th.
* The fruit must be paid for at the time the order is placed!
Things to Remember:
* Please collect the money when the order is taken. Have checks made payable to: West Ottawa Music Boosters (WOMB). We’ll accept cash, of course, but stress to the customer that a check helps us keep track of orders and provides them with a receipt. If you do have cash to turn in, please ask a parent to take the cash and write a check for that amount.
* Be courteous to your customers and be sure to thank them for their support!!! Thank them even if they don’t buy. A customer who doesn’t buy this year, may buy next year!
* Fruit and popcorn is scheduled to be delivered : Thursday, Feb 9th. The student sellers are responsible for order pick up and distribution. The pick up location will be at the PAC lobby at Harbor Lights Middle School from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
* All fruit not picked up by Friday, Feb. 10th, will be donated and NO REFUND GIVEN.