Why Support Music Boosters?
All money raised by Music Boosters provides funding for supplies and activities that are not included in the school music budget but are nevertheless a key component in students' music experience.
Music Boosters offers parents, grandparents and supporters the option to discontinue student selling and instead make a tax-deductible donation. This new option is in response to a recent survey in which a vast majority of music parents stated that they would prefer to make a donation rather than be faced with another fundraiser.
A donation-based system offers several advantages:
- 100% of your donation goes directly to the West Ottawa music program (instead of 40% or less for other sales)
- Donations are tax-deductible. A receipt is mailed to your home for tax-deduction purposes.
Another choice available will be the continuation of the magazine sale in the fall.
How Can I Help?
West Ottawa Music Boosters is continually changing as new students enter the music program and older ones graduate. We welcome new faces and fresh ideas. No matter how you help, you can be satisfied knowing that you are contributing to your child's development as a musician and as a person.
Financial Support - Sales and Donations
The Music Boosters' annual budget is raised entirely through fundraisers and donations. All funds go directly to the music program to provide vital supplies and outstanding opportunities.
Your financial support is what makes this possible. Please support our fundraising sales or, if you prefer, consider a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more.
Please make your check payable to W.O.M.B. and mail to:
West Ottawa Music Boosters
PO Box 2385
Holland MI 49422-2385
What does my financial support provide?
- Accompanist fees
- Percussion instruction
- Color guard equipment and instruction
- Master classes and clinicians
- Sheet music and performance rights
- Instrument repair and replacement
- Uniforms and outfits (band, orchestra, and choir)
- Scholarships to summer music camps
- ...and so much more!